PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Vista Help Forum - View Single Post - Unable to install software updates or new software...
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011
neophyte

Tilly is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I will definitely give that a go. But IE vs Chrome wouldn't be affecting my ability to update iTunes or install my canon camera software would it? I can download updates but not install them on iTunes and with hardware like the camera I can import the software but can't run it/install it and consequently can't view any photos on the camera (I always get an error message)...I'm still avoiding taking it into the shop as I'm worried finding the cause will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack (read: expensive). Oh and I've tried 2 different cameras which upload photos fine on other computers...its just mine...so frustrating.