PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Vista Help Forum - View Single Post - Unwanted page popping up
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007
Level 2 Member

johngreenwood is on a distinguished road

Hmm, that is very strange indeed.

Free stuff:
For a free antivirus you can check out clamwin, it's a free antivirus for Windows, and the virus database is updated frequently, but gives no active protection. I think you should be Ok with what you have though.

For spyware there is SpyBot Search & Destroy I use it regularly and have no probs with it.

Adware, check out Ad-Aware, Lavasoft do a free version, but I don't think you get active protection with the free one. It does do it's job though, as with all security-related products, scan regularly.

Another tool you may want to look into is HijackThis, this program gives you a log which you can give to someone who knows what they are looking at, or just googling the stuff you don't understand.