PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Vista Help Forum - View Single Post - No administrator account
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

The first answer you were given was technically accurate, clear and would do what you wanted.
Far from the poster not understanding the problem and trying to help you, he did help and provided detailed information on how to proceed.
If you did not understand the information you would have been expected to ask for more detail, rather than flame the person giving you help.

I think in future you should accept any help offered with a little more humility rather than rudeness.

On this occasion I will take no action but any repeat lack of repect to fellow members will render you an infraction. limiting your use of these forums until it is lifted.

People here try to help, difficult enough over the interenet, if you cannot think of anything positive to say I suggest you don't post until you do have.