PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Vista Help Forum - View Single Post - No administrator account
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009
neophyte

David is on a distinguished road
Default Luckypunq...

I have the password to the admin accounts, but they aren't showing
I may have done something stupid along the way, but I am extremely grateful for your help. I'm going to run through every other possibility before resorting to completely reinstalling Vista.

is there some way to create a disk that will boot you into the default administrator account or something?

Once I get Vista working again, I want to make sure that just in case this ever happens again, I have a last resort.

I appreciate how much you're going out of your way to help me out here, and I'm extremely grateful. Thank you so much for explaining this all to me, and I'll update you guys on my situation ASAP!

Thanks!!