PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Problems With Windows Explorer Vista. Help me! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 02-10-2008
neophyte

Jhutch07 is on a distinguished road
Default Problems With Windows Explorer Vista. Help me!

Whenever I startup my computer I get message on the desktop saying: C:\WINDOWS\system32\tuvsr.dll missing.

Because of this I cant open any kind of file. so I am assuming there is a problem with Windows Explorer. Whenever I do open a file I lose my taskbar and desktop icons. Please Help!

I have also run spybot and ad-aware 2007 and no viruses were found.

Last edited by Jhutch07; 02-10-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-10-2008
Member - Class 2

HappyAndyK is on a distinguished road

tuvsr.dll is malware. Maybe your spybot has deleted it but left the startup/registry key intact. Run a boot-time scan of spybot again. Then run freeware CCleaner to clear residual PC junk and see if it helps.

Old 02-10-2008
neophyte

I ran spybot again and then I ran CCleaner, but I still can't open files without losing the taskbar and icons. Also my taskbar still flashes periodically.
Old 02-11-2008
Agent - Level 1

davehc is on a distinguished road

Spybot and, particularly, Ad-aware and Ccleaner, do not have virus dBase's. If you do not have such on your computer, I would suggest downloading one of the free anti virus programs (AVG?) or trying a scan with one of the online virus detectors.
Old 02-16-2008
neophyte

I used AVG and my problem is fixed! Thanks guys!