PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

imposible to remove virus?? - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Malware Forum

Old 01-25-2008
neophyte

Luigi77 is on a distinguished road
Default imposible to remove virus??

ok so, some how i got a bug into my laptop and now i got a series of problems:

hard drive appears as full ( but i know is not)
acces to disk to hard drive is denied (even to transfer files)
can't format the hard drive (to make a new installation of vista)
no network connection
can't start antivirus program (windows live one care)
can't turn on windows security center
can't install any program
about any administrative option is denied.

i downloaded a malware removal program form microsoft using another computer and it ran on my laptop but it says that my laptop is clean.

any ideas??

Old 01-26-2008
Member - Class 2

HappyAndyK is on a distinguished road

Which program? You need to run a good AV and an AS in safe mode.

Get your hijack this log file auto-analysed at www.hijackthis.de
Old 02-24-2008
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

I would get an anti-virus that runs boot-time scans. My current choice is Avast.
Old 03-07-2008
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

Its hard to beat Avast's boot-time scan. From what I have found it is the most effective anti-virus on the market (baring, Mac, and linux of course).
Old 03-07-2008
Agent - Level 1

davehc is on a distinguished road

This could be a loong thread, but the suggestions are coming fast. There should be a book of rules about running OS's in this wicked and modern world. Rule 1. As soon as you have installed your OS.get hold of an image maker (Acronis etc - some are even free) Make an image and store it safe.
Rule 2. Install all your software and make sure it, and the hardware, are customised to your taste. Make another image.
You are now ready to venture into the shady dark seas of the Internet!

When you get a malfunction or a virus, don't stress yourself unduly, put the image back -it takes about twenty minutes.
As an extra precaution, you can default you mail program, contacts, favorites and files to another hard disk or partition.
Old 04-14-2008
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

Hey Luigi77, did you ever resolve your problem?
Old 04-29-2008
neophyte

seohoney is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi Luigi77, virus removal can be a tedious task to hurdle but you need to go through the process if you don't want to reformat everything you have in your laptop. A friend of mine helped me clean my laptop after being infected with some serious malware last week.

Try to follow the process here for further details. Hope it works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi77 View Post
ok so, some how i got a bug into my laptop and now i got a series of problems:

hard drive appears as full ( but i know is not)
acces to disk to hard drive is denied (even to transfer files)
can't format the hard drive (to make a new installation of vista)
no network connection
can't start antivirus program (windows live one care)
can't turn on windows security center
can't install any program
about any administrative option is denied.

i downloaded a malware removal program form microsoft using another computer and it ran on my laptop but it says that my laptop is clean.

any ideas??