PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Internet Explorer does not work - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 02-07-2008
neophyte

dreamerdee is on a distinguished road
Default Internet Explorer does not work

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys could help me. Whenever I open up Internet Explorer I get an error message saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". IE used to work fine until I uninstalled a trial version of Norton that had expired. I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection because I'm online 24/7 and Mozilla Firefox works fine.

I've tried using Winsockfix and LSPfix but I always get error messages. I've also tried the "netsh winsock reset" thing but IE still doesn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Old 02-08-2008
neophyte

skyedemon is on a distinguished road

Firefox is a really good browser, you could try it
Old 02-09-2008
Agent - Level 1

davehc is on a distinguished road

Try this: these steps:
Start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Delete Browsing History.
Next to Temporary Internet Files, click Delete files, and then click OK.
Next to History, click Delete history, and then click OK.
Next to Form data, click Delete forms, and then click OK.

If there is no change, try the IE (No Add-Ons)
Start, _All Programs, _ Accessories, _ System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

If this works, rather than the first suggestion, then have a look at the add-ons, one by one.
1. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Programs tab, and then click Manage add-ons.
3. Click an add-on in the Name list, and then click Disable.
Repeat step 3 until you identify the add-on that is causing the issue.

P.S.- Skyedemon. He did say that Firefox works.
Old 02-10-2008
Member - Class 2

HappyAndyK is on a distinguished road

Looks like uninstalling Norton has corrupted your DNS. Troubleshooting : If You Are Unable To Open Website/s. should help you.