PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Taskbar changed and other problems! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 06-18-2008
neophyte

flutes06 is on a distinguished road
Default Taskbar changed and other problems!

Last night my computer just randomly restarted and when it started back up, the task bar and start menu looked different. Instead of the black vista look, it now is gray and similar to older versions of windows. Also, it won't let me connect to the internet or even open Firefox and Internet Explorer freezes when I try to open it. Has this happened to anyone? Is there a way to fix it or do I have a virus?

Also, I should add that I have never been able to do a system restore on this computer. It tells me I have errors on the C drive and when I try to fix them it tells me it can't do it while the drive is in use and to schedule it for the next time the computer restarts. But it never lets me schedule anything.

I have the Vista business edition 32bit. Any help is appreciated!

Old 06-18-2008
neophyte

BarrIE is on a distinguished road

What kinda spec is your computer, how old is it!
Old 06-18-2008
neophyte

flutes06 is on a distinguished road

The laptop is a Lenovo 3000 C200 Notebook (Lenovo is a division of IBM). Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2080 1.73GHz
1 GB memory
Hard drive: 120GB 5400 rpm
Vista Business 32bit

I just got it back in September, so it is under a year old. If you need more information let me know, I am not good with computer terminology!
Old 06-24-2008
Member - Class 2

HappyAndyK is on a distinguished road

Your Aero transperancy has been disabled; thats why your taskbar is appearing dull. Looks like a malware infection, to me. Run you anti virus and anti spyware in safe mode. Then clean up with CCleaner. Should help. If it doesnt, get your HJT logfile auto-analused at www.hijackthis.de to pinpoint the infections.