PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Desktop Icons, and Tree View Icons Issue - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 06-04-2009
neophyte

Sphinx is on a distinguished road
Default Desktop Icons, and Tree View Icons Issue

Hi, I've been looking for a solution to my two problems, but i cant quite find anywhere that has these same problems, and I've tried a few things to fix them.

First Problem:
Since i installed Vista Service Pack 2 last week, my Desktop Icons have had a white icon OVER the top of the normal Icons, changing to 16-bit colour fixes this issue, but i've no desire to keep it that way.
Here's a screenshot:

Second Problem:
Ever since i installed my copy of Vista Business (well over a year and a half ago), some Folder Icons in the tree view have the same white icon as in the Desktop Icon problem listed above.
Here's a Screenshot:

Now i've tried to rebuild the Icon Cache multiple times to no avail, changing the icons themselves does nothing, I'm at a loss. The problems are not a hindrance to my system, but it makes it look damn ugly and is simply annoying.

What is the cause, and what else can I try to remedy this? Thanks in advance.

Rig Notes:
Windows Edition: Windows Vista Business - Service Pack 2
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor 3800+ 2.00GHz
RAM: 2.50GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System