PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Removing folder contents preview - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 07-23-2008
neophyte

eeliottheking is on a distinguished road
Default Removing folder contents preview

Is there a way to do this? the reason i am asking is because i have changed the icon theme for my computer, and it appears that these are another layer underneath the folder icon image.
Preview:

as you can see, the folder contents appear underneath the folder. Is there a way to turn this off?
Edit: oops, sorry for having offensive content on the name of one of my folders XD
Old 08-28-2008
neophyte

eeliottheking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeliottheking View Post
Is there a way to do this? the reason i am asking is because i have changed the icon theme for my computer, and it appears that these are another layer underneath the folder icon image.
Preview:

as you can see, the folder contents appear underneath the folder. Is there a way to turn this off?
Edit: oops, sorry for having offensive content on the name of one of my folders XD
Just curious, but has anyone come up with a solution to this?