Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 05-29-2010
neophyte

davidg47 is on a distinguished road
Default All screen apps not loading

All of a sudden one day when I turned on my computer, none of the things that normally load on my screen would load. I managed to get the Windows Live Messenger to load manually, the MagicJack to load manually, but do not know where to go to get the clock/calander/CPU Monitor to load. Ever since that day, the Windows Live Messenger and MagicJack have all loaded automatically, but the clock/calander/CPU monitor have not loaded. I don't even remember what that part of the screen is called.

Old 05-29-2010
neophyte

davidg47 is on a distinguished road

I found the sidebar in Control Panel... I just wonder what changed the settings to make it not load on startup?