PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
How do I get rid of Saved Searches? - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 09-15-2009
neophyte

abbadabba is on a distinguished road
Default How do I get rid of Saved Searches?

Every time I open up "Documents" from the Start Menu and click the down arrow next to the address bar, a list of files shows up, that I guess I've searched for in the past and somehow they were saved. Some of these files don't even exist on my computer anymore and, well, let's just say that they might be embarrassing if someone else saw the file names.

How can I get them to stop showing up when I click on the address bar? I want to get rid of them. Honestly I don't even need the address bar to show up at all when I'm looking at the Documents folder.