PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Can't enter side from my house but from other place - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Networking Forum

Old 12-29-2008
Level 1 Member

Prince_of_Vampires is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Can't enter side from my house but from other place

Hey, i got a problem i try to get on a internet side with my leptop, and i can get on it and it load the side fast, but then im home the side is just white and doesn't load. (it worked before, but stopped working 1-2 weeks ago)I know that u can change it by entering ur system or something and delete something. but don't remember what.

Do anyone know how to fix that or what and where to delete?