PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Connecting mobile phone to Vista via bluetooth - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 05-21-2009
neophyte

jack10063 is on a distinguished road
Default Connecting mobile phone to Vista via bluetooth

Hi all!

I have some problems when I try to connect my mobile phone to Vista with bluetooth connection.

I can transfer files from PC to my phone but it is not working if I try to transfer files from my phone to PC.

I have tried many different phones so it must be something to do with Vista.

Any ideas what could be the problem and how to solve it??

Br,
John
Old 05-21-2009
Agent - Level 3

luckypunq is on a distinguished road

Mobile manufacturer, model , drivers and software details please.
Old 05-21-2009
neophyte

Mobile is Samsung SGH-F480. I know this is a true newbie question, but how can check the drivers that I have?
Old 05-21-2009
Agent - Level 3

luckypunq is on a distinguished road

these are the drivers and this is your software . We need to know what bluetooth card your PC has, to do this go to

Settings ==> control panel ==> device manager

Your blue tooth device should show up on the list. Please post the make and model of the Bluetooth reciever in the PC.
Old 05-21-2009
neophyte

Bluetooth device is Generic Bluetooth Radio manifactured by Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.