neophyte

toplex is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Windows Photo Gallery hot window problem

Well... See for yourselves.
The original snapshot for some window:
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6453/capturenz7.png

A snapshot of Windows Photo Gallery shows the snapshot:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3561/capture2fk9.png

As you can see the temperature of the whole window is high (with a reddish color). If I open the original picture with any other program (Paint, the main Photo Gallery program when I see the pictures in little boxes, or even the program's Slidshow) I see the image normally (not reddish).

If I use the Fix method in the Photo Viewer to reduce the temperature, I can make it look better in the photo viewer, but than it looks blueish in all the other programs.

In conclusion it only happens in the window you see in the second link, and it happens for the whole window, even outside the picture you can see it red and hot.

Please help me fix it,
TopleX

Last edited by toplex; 04-12-2007 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-13-2007
neophyte

toplex is on a distinguished road

Not getting any replies means nobody knows what to do?
Please I could use even ideas of what could cause this, you don't have to be sure to answer.
I've tried everything I know and there are not much options about that software, and this is a main software too so this is really annoying.