Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 05-18-2009
neophyte

Ravenskin is on a distinguished road
Red face Problem with photo gallery, Fixed

Hey there,
I'm having an odd problem with photo gallery. I can use the gallery view to see all my pictures, but when I double click a pic. to see it full screen it won't load.
All I get is a message suggesting that I may not have enough memory to view the picture (I have plenty), and that I should close applications and/ or delete files to free up hard drive space.

I have plenty of memory free, and I am not running any other aps. I can still view my pics. using other programs (paint, Quick view etc.) so as far as I can tell my picture files are not corrupted.

This is a new fault, and I have not done anything recently that I believe could cause this, any help or ideas would be most welcome.
Thanks,
R.

Edit:
I've fixed the problem by rolling back my display driver.
Still wondering why this happened as I've only had the issue for a few days, but updated my driver a month or so ago.

Last edited by Ravenskin; 05-21-2009 at 06:52 PM.