PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Windows Update - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » General XP Dicussion

Old 06-24-2011
myesq

Default Windows Update

Hello to everyone

I would like to know if there is a program that can scan Win Xp and list the missing updates, then download it in a folder. so whenever i do a fresh install of xp i dont have to redownload those updates again. The program should be able to download only the missing windows updates. i know there is a program like wsus offline Updater, but that program downloads all updates of win xp and not the missing one. so please guys help me. or if there is away of accomplishing it.

Thanking all in Advance