PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Green Resolutions - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Community » Science & Technology

Old 01-01-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road
Default Green Resolutions

The new year is upon us. In the spirit of new year resolutions, I decided to reduce my eco-footprint. I plan to reduce my energy consumption. I bought three 13 watt fluorescent light bulbs and plan to replace every light in my apartment. What are you planning to do this year to reduce your energy consumption.
Old 01-03-2007
Agent - Level 2

tcash11 is on a distinguished road
Cool My Effort

I plan on showering and shaving only once every 2 weeks instead of water wasting method of once a week. I also plan to replan my laundry schedule so clothes get worn at least 5 times before wash.
Old 01-03-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

Very good ideas, I might have to base a plan for myself off your resolution. I am sure "Mother" (earth) would be proud.
Old 01-03-2007
neophyte

the_OHC is on a distinguished road

mooching from those with giant carbon footprints is a good method for reducing your own. To all those in Billings, MT. I recommend calling colt for a ride from now on. His suburban will easily haul anything you want, and your foot print remains small!
Old 01-05-2007
neophyte

TechB is on a distinguished road

One big way we can reduce toxic waste is by recycling computers. I get a lot of used computers that customers just abandon when the repair bill is more than a new computer. Now that you can get systems from Dell and other cheap OEMs for less than $500 people don't want to spend $200 on a repair. I refurbish them if they're half decent and donate them to charities. If they're too old I send them to a specialized computer recycling depot. Computers contain a lot of toxic material and heavy metals that shouldn't be in landfills.
Old 02-10-2007
Member - Class 1

Cleitus is on a distinguished road
Default Smaller Eco-Footprint

Don't be eco-hobbits, bind your feet! The less smelly alternative to not showering.