PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Slingbox PRO - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Community » Science & Technology

Old 03-07-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Slingbox PRO

Last night I finally got around to setting up my SlingBox Pro from SlingMedia. What an incredible combination of hardware and software. After configuring the router at my parent's house to pass traffic to the SlingBox on port 5001 and plugging the sbox into the cable, I was ready to rock. Minutes later I was watching cable TV on my cell over EVDO broadband and controlling the tunner built into the SlingBox Pro remotely. The software for winXP works even better than the application for the pocket pc due to a better internet connection. I would recommend the SlingBox to anyone who wants to access home media from anywhere.
Old 03-08-2007
Level 2 Member

sbauer is on a distinguished road

Slingbox looks like a sweet device. Where did you get yours from and how much was it?
Old 03-09-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

Funny story about the SlingBox. I found it mis-marked at BestBuy, priced 120 dollars under what it should have (about 220-250, i think). I got a steal on the PRO model, it was even less that a clearance model from last year.