PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Problem and solution center disabled - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum

Old 05-30-2009
neophyte

whitex1 is on a distinguished road
Default Problem and solution center disabled

Hello, I am not a genius on computers but a friend installed Windows vista for me and it is missing Problems and solution center which really helped me with fixing problems, i cant find anyway to enable it and im not even sure if it is installed is it possible to download it or give me idiea on how to find it and enable it if it is installed? sorry my english is not great

Thank you
Old 05-31-2009
Agent - Level 3

luckypunq is on a distinguished road

Try looking in control panel ==> Problem reports and solutions. If it isn`t there then try control panel ==> Programs and features ==> Tasks ==> Turn Windows Features on or off. It may be listed there, although tbh I could not find it there myself.
Old 05-31-2009
neophyte

Thank you, but it didnt solve my problem, any more help would be appreciated thank you.
Old 05-31-2009
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

It's not an optional component in Vista, it is installed by default and should appear in the control panel. The only way it could be hidden is if someone with a higher level admin account had prevented you from using that applet, but if you are the main Admin, that can't be the reason.
Old 06-02-2009
neophyte

I have Nvidia Gamer Version of Vista, So possibley they removed it from the install?

Thanks for the info.
Old 06-02-2009
Agent - Level 3

luckypunq is on a distinguished road

Oh you mean you have a hacked and stripped version of Vista and you didn`t think that would help us? thanks joker.