PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Sync Issues. - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum

Old 05-06-2008
neophyte

chason is on a distinguished road
Default Sync Issues.

Hello, Everyone. I'm new to Vista and trying to learn everything.

Right now i'm having an issue with the Sync in Vista.

I have a Verison Tro that I use as a PDA for my job. It requires a sync that allows it to acces my internet connetion, so it can upload files.

When I pluged in the device Vista worked it's magic and installed it. Vista asked me somthing and in my haste I believe I told Vista to sync my Tro with media player. I've been trying to change that for hours now.

I did go into Media player and click "remove partnership", but my device is still set up to sync under media player. Is there any way to change this or remove it from media player?
Old 03-09-2010
neophyte

flynn is on a distinguished road
Default PDA problem

The hotsync on Palm products sometimes gets out of whack. I have just gone thru an issue with this. I found this link in a Palm forum. Its seems to be almost a consensus that the uninstall for Palm products is iffy on windows machines. I tried to do an uninstall without success. You'll probably have to do what they call a clean uninstall.

http://forums.palm.com/t5/Windows-Ho...-XP/m-p/180907