PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

when is it going to end? - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » General XP Dicussion

Old 09-03-2008
Level 1 Member

ichkoguy is on a distinguished road
Default when is it going to end?

I heard that Microsoft is going to stop the support for XP by the year end of 2008 to give way for vista. Is that true? If so guys like me who are fans of xp will lose heart and will find very difficult to bid bye to xp. XP is simply the best OS i have ever seen.

Old 09-04-2008
Level 1 Member

dude007 is on a distinguished road

I don't think this news is true... Microsoft wouldn't take a stupid decision like that i hope so...Windows XP is the most succesful operating system and very user friendly unlike other os...And Vista said to be a successor of xp has formed
a base in the market...this is probably because of its advanced system configurations...with these things in stake...i don't think microsoft would consider that as an option
Old 09-05-2008
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

Microsoft is going to stop the support for XP by the year end of 2008, they have already withdrawn it for retail sale a while ago and only a few 'chosen' OEM's are permited to install strictly controlled versions, mainly for foreign markets. Shortly after that date they hope to be launching Windows 7 as it is currently called, meaning they must provide support for that and of course Vista, as usual they don't hold with supporting more than 2 systems at one time, logic dictates that XP must go. They have been reported as allegedly saying they will consider extending it past then, but there's no official line as yet and mot pundits believe that may only happen if Windows 7 is delayed, which is not envisaged.
Old 07-15-2009
Level 1 Member

David Michael is on a distinguished road

I don't think they will do it. Lots of users still using XP. They afford to get OS like vista.