PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Deleted Windows Aero Theme - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum

Old 09-09-2008
neophyte

jimmyg123 is on a distinguished road
Default Deleted Windows Aero Theme

In another of my some what frequent stupid acts, i managed to delete the Windows Aero theme data, so now i have the standard vista theme.

at the time i thought it would be great to delete lots of crap that i thought wasn't needed. Obviously i was mistaken, and i emptied my bin before i realised what i did. it happened about a week or so ago, and ive been searching high and low to try and fix it

is there any way to get it back, or download it?

thanks
Old 09-15-2008
Agent - Level 3

Trooper is on a distinguished road

Not sure what file you've deleted, or from where you deleted it, but this may or may not help....

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...0684&SiteID=17
Old 09-15-2008
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

Do you have a restore point before that date, if you do restoring to that should sort out your problem.
I'm not aware of anywhere you can download the theme as it is part of Vista.
If all else fails and I have a feeling it will, you could do an 'in place' install of Vista which would merely overwrite all the current system files (not any data or your saved content), in that case the theme files should be put back intact.

BTW an in place job only takes about half an hour so it's not as big a task as it first appears.

Last edited by cyclic; 09-15-2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: added time to do in place install