PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
A mysterious redundant pop up blocker - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum

Old 08-11-2009
neophyte

hhholsteiners is on a distinguished road
Default A mysterious redundant pop up blocker

The problem I'm having in my other Vista thread was while using Firefox, so someone suggested that I upload my pix via Internet Explorer. Well, I have a problem THERE that won't let me highlight a photo, because that requires you to respond to a popup that is being blocked! Every place where I see a place to allow popups is set as such, and yes I have closed all IE windows and started over, but STILL my popups are being blocked ... help! I have a lot of redundant security software that came with my machine, and that I would gladly get rid of, if anyone can give suggestions as to what should live, and what should die.

Here are the top and bottom of my screens, please help me clean house, so maybe I can get popups when I actually WANT them! I _do_ get the popups in Firefox, but have that automatic annoying File Open Feature that should keep itself to the browse button, but which decides to activate if I even touch the normal window with my mouse, even to just highlight .... ack!!!!

Next issue, that is possibly related ....
WHY IS INTERNET EXPLORER SOOOO SLOOOOOOOW, when Firefox can go to the site I request INSTANTLY?