PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
XP Pro computer not showing on Windows 7 network map. - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » General XP Dicussion

Old 05-19-2011
myesq

Default XP Pro computer not showing on Windows 7 network map.

I have mostly windows 7 computers that all show on the network map. One of my computers is running XP Pro sp3 and is not displayed with the rest of the network on the main part of the map, but all alone below the main section. How can I get this computer to display on the main section of the map?