PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Why does the Windows XP print spooler locks up. - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » General XP Dicussion

Old 08-12-2011
myesq

Default Why does the Windows XP print spooler locks up.

After hitting print, the file is sent to the print que. If something happens and the printer is not available (Turned off, disconnected, etc...) the document is put in the Que. Then you pull up the printer, from either the "printers & fax" on the start menu or from the task bar, and the document shows an error. Then, you try to restart or cancel the print but it is stuck. Nothing else will print. It will show up in the que but will not print until the 1st one is eliminated. The only problem is, you cannot get rid of it until you restart the PC.
OK, I know I am not the only one to have this problem. Every PC I have used, running Windows XP or earlier, has had this problem.
I have searched the internet but have never found a cause or solution.

Does anybody have an idea?