PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Vista non-compatible software - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 09-28-2007
neophyte

anemone221b is on a distinguished road
Default Vista non-compatible software

Hello, maybe some of you may be able to help me.
A friend of mine has recently installed a webcam in her Vista laptop, which apparently was not compatible with the OS. Now everytime she logs into Windows, this error message pops up:

Code:
Description
Windows could not copy all of the files needed to install this device driver software. 
This sometimes happens when the driver software was not designed for this version of Windows.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name:    PnPDriverImportError
Architecture:    x86
Win32 error:    80070002
Inf name:    lvelchv.inf
Driver Package hash:    cf1e35083f5be8c99cb078e5064054a799f3c03a
OS Version:    6.0.6000.2.
As far as I know, she tried to unistall the webcam software, but it didn't work, the message kept popping up.

Any of you got any idea of how to get rid of this error? I don't know what kind of webcam she has at the moment, so I hope that info is irrelevant.

Thanks in advance, and it' be really appreciated if I got quick response.
Old 10-01-2007
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

Have you tried removing the webcam with the windows Device Manager? (My Computer > Properties)
Old 10-01-2007
neophyte

anemone221b is on a distinguished road

Yes, she's tried that (System Restore I assume) but it didn't work. I'm not sure why though, I can't know since she lives somewhere else, but I'll ask her. In the meantime, any other ideas any of you can think of?

Regards,
Dominic

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Mistook Device Manager for System Restore. No, she didn't try using the Device Manager. I'll let her know.
Thanks.

Last edited by anemone221b; 10-01-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-02-2007
neophyte

oliboop is on a distinguished road
Arrow web camera

It sounds as though she is required to look for
a driver up-date - probably on the web cab manufacturers site?

oliboop