PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

Angry vista customer - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Community » Site Feedback

Old 10-29-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road
Angry Angry vista customer

I received an angry email from a not so satisfied vista customer. I am not sure what do about this being that vistahelpforum.com and myself are not affiliated with Microsoft in any way. This email inspired me to put a short disclaimer in the forum footer. I just pulled it out of my arse so any suggestions are encouraged. I thought it was moderately funny so I decided to post it.

Quote:
I find lots of people that have the problem about Picture It 2001 and 2002 not working with Vista.

I think it is unconscionable that Microsoft, as a responsible company, would publish an operating system that makes earlier versions of graphics software published by Microsoft unuseable and obsolete, and you do not offer an updated version of the software (MS Digital Imaging Suite IS NOT A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE!!)

I think you need to develop a patch right away and get this into the system so that users of Microsoft software can use it forever, with any future operating system you develop.

Or maybe, I should just switch to Apple and avoil Microsoft products altogether.

I find you

Old 10-29-2007
Agent - Level 2

tcash11 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I find you?

thats kinda scary...what do you suppose their intentions are when the "find you"? I would suggest hiking over to the pawn shop to purchase the most powerful taser that law will allow.
Old 10-30-2007
Agent - Level 3

uhaligani is on a distinguished road

By coincidence, just before I came on to this site today, I was browsing this
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-genera...t-picture.html

Maybe you could pass the link back to the E-mail writer before he "finds you"
Old 10-30-2007
Agent - Level 3

cpearson is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link uhaligani. I will pass it on to him when I respond to his email. A co-worker suggested something funny to me. He does ask me to develop a patch right away. How funny would it be to compile a quick "patch.exe" that popped up the message "I find you" every hour and email it back to him.
Old 11-01-2007
Agent - Level 3

uhaligani is on a distinguished road

Nah. leave it alone. Folks are strange these days - too much crimi on TV. He might really find you!