Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 06-16-2007
neophyte

wolfenrage is on a distinguished road
Default Games Explorer Screwed up

Hello new member here. I was searching for some help pertaining to the Games explorer and couldn't find anyone.
I registered up to this website maybe one you guys could answer my problems. After updating steam my Games Explorer folder is littered with TONS duplicates of Half Life 2, and other steam games is there anyway to remove them also. Some of my games have disappeared from the folder and some games that had "cover art" don't have them any more. I can't even drag a shortcut into it and add it. How do I get my folder back into order again? I like using it instead of cluttering up my start menu. Is there away to erase all the data and make it search and add the games again?