PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Reinstalling windows Vista - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » General Vista Discussion

Old 09-16-2009
neophyte

nascarcpl20008 is on a distinguished road
Default Reinstalling windows Vista

Trying to reinstall vista home premium on a Dell inspirion 1720 laptop.

my issue with the computer i inserted the media direct cd for vista like the web site said to do I could see the recovery directory, the c drive and the media drive. it asked me to put in how much space i wanted for the c: so i put in 137 like it said. so now the recovery drive is gone. I put the reinstall dvd in and it says it is copying windows then extending files and then installing files then it goes to the completing installation .. and then it takes over 2 hours. when it restarts it has an arrow on the screen and it stops there. on the web site it says it is to come up with a user name and password page but we never see that part. Any idea's what i need to do?