PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
USB Audio device missing - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum » Vista Audio

Old 04-02-2012
neophyte

Asmodias is on a distinguished road
Default USB Audio device missing

I have a Logitech USB headset which was working fine until i i unplugged my pc and setup up somewhere else. Now when i plugged it in again the drivers install fine but the headset doesn't show up in the Playback devices list or as an output source for any audio program. I have tried uninstalling the device through the device manager and i have tried updating the driver, allowing windows to try to find the driver. When i tried updating the driver Windows reports "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it". What can i do short of reinstalling windows to get the audio device working again.