PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Memory and Vista - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Help Forum

Old 03-25-2007
neophyte

michellebytes is on a distinguished road
Wink Memory and Vista

i have an amd 64 x2 dual core processor +4200 and 2 gigs of kingston ram pc3200.

If i upgrade to 4gb will this hopefully increase speed....as i have read everywhere vista seems to slow everything down.

Do i need to buy the same brand of ram and same speed. Is generic ram any good? I mainly use alot of large photoshop files - no gaming.

Thanks for replies