Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Malware Forum

Old 07-28-2010
neophyte

PleaseHelpMe is on a distinguished road
Default "Antivir Solution Pro", Can't run Antivirus

Hello, I need desperate help.. I have "Antivir Solution Pro", which is a Virus in disguise of a Anti virus Program, and It has seemingly taken over my laptop (HP Pavilion Vista Home Basic). I get constant security warnings and cannot open simple files, such as iTunes, and cannot look up certain pages online. My Norton Anti-Virus just ran up and it wont let me download any free anti virus, such as Avast or Anti-Malware. I can't even run my computer on Safe Mode. I tried following this guide (http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-re...de-t22707.htm), but i can't even do that. Can anyone PLEASE help me? Thanks You for reading.
Old 08-25-2010
neophyte

vgorKys is on a distinguished road
Default avast

Hi!
You coud try to download avast or another free antivirus on another computher and make a bootable disk with it. Anyway, if it doesn't work, you can find useful information about antiviruses and problems here: www.best-antivirus.co
It's a free reviews and downloads site.

Good luck!
Old 12-01-2010
neophyte

SofiaBrown is on a distinguished road
Default "Antivir Solution Pro", Can't run Antivirus

Antivir Solution Pro is rogue antispyware. 1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool and run a full system scan.