PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
USB and Sound - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum

Old 07-25-2011
Member - Class 3

chanveil is on a distinguished road
Default USB and Sound

I have a Creative Sound BlasterX-FI Xtreme Audio Sound Card, a Targus 7 Port USB 2 Hub, and have recently purchased a Corsair HS1A Gaming Headset, and a USB soundcard.

Took me a while to get the microphone sorted, but I eventually did it.

However, every time I reboot my PC, or remove the USB sound card, from the slot it was originally in (drivers installed successfully), When I either reboot or put the sound card back in, the drivers do not reinstall, so my headset becomes useless.
I keep having to find a new USB port to plug my sound card into and I am fast running out of ports.

How can I 'clear' the USB ports, or better yet, how can I reuse the USB slot for my headset?