PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Empire Earth II- Locks up CD drive in Vista, help? - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 09-04-2011
myesq

Default Empire Earth II- Locks up CD drive in Vista, help?

I know old game, but new to me. I just got a newDell with Vista. I installed Empire Earth II just fine without any problems but when I tried to play the game it didn't start and then it wouldn't eject the CD. At one point in time I recieved an error message that said I was missing a dll...file or a mbll....file or something like that. But I can't seem to get that error message again. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I have played other games and so far no problems.