PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
I want to play Dust : A tale of wired west On Windows 7 :( - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Game Forum

Old 11-01-2011
myesq

Default I want to play Dust : A tale of wired west On Windows 7 :(

Hi everybody
I have this old 1995 Cyberflix game called "Dust: A tale of the Wired West" and it's like my favorite game of all time! On windows 7 it'll install just fine (most of the time) but it won't play!

I tried doing all sorts of things with the Compatibility tab of the properties, but nothing works. All it does is like start up, but never load. It just freezes.

Please, I desperately need your help in playing this game! I love this game! Please help me!

Thanks for any help