PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
No Audio Device installed! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum » Vista Audio

Old 11-04-2011
neophyte

JoJotheJetPlane63 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation No Audio Device installed!

I recently purchased a new hard drive for my computer, still not sure what kind of computer it is (its refurbished so it just says cooler master on the outside) but I am thinking maybe Intel or gateway? well anyway I got the new hardrive and installed XP on it to begin with and downloaded an audio driver from Realtek. due to the fact that I had no way to activate that version I bought a new OS: Windows vista Ultimate. after downloading I realized down in the corner there was a white X in a red Circle over my Speaker icon, so I rolled over it and saw that it said "no audio device installed" since this was not the first time I had seen this on my computer (I already dealt with this on the first hard-drive) I knew just what to do. I went to the Intel site and installed the IDT drivers the website recommended. But upon restarting my computer the X was STILL there! so I looked online to fix it going through countless threads and sites and running a few programs to see what was wrong but all of them came back saying my audio was working properly! now a few weeks later I am lost and can think of nothing else PLEASE help! I want to listen to my music, and talk to my boyfriend!