PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Graphic Design and Web Design - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Web Design & Development » Website Design

Old 02-01-2012
myesq

Default Graphic Design and Web Design

Hey designers , i am newly web designer ,yesterday someone asked a question about the difference between web design and graphic design , i was little confused about the difference between it . i think the graphic design is just a designing of graphics whereas the web design is the web designing of a complete website . web designing includes the complete html template and all graphics of the site .