PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Recording problem - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum » Vista Audio

Old 02-02-2012
neophyte

walto is on a distinguished road
Default Recording problem

I have a dvHP9610 laptop and I am using DAK wave mp3 editor pro to copy LPs to CD. The system has been working fine until I got a virus. I had the virus taken care of. Now I can't record. When I rt. click the vol. control and select recording devices, then select record I only have Mic. The mic is working because the green scale moves with sound. I used to have Mic., Line in , what you hear and something else I can't remember. I have been in contact with DAK and they say the record options are in vista not their program. When it was working the program works great. The sound from my speakers is fine
Thanks