PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
missing D drive - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Hardware Forum

Old 02-16-2012
neophyte

djintegratamil is on a distinguished road
Exclamation missing D drive

Hey guys, i have a samsung r522 running windows vista. At the begining I had 1 c drive and 1 d drive. my c drive contained my personal files, and the d drive contained the back up files. I was experiencing some problems with my laptop lately (it was running too slow, and most of the times did not start up properly). So what i did was back up most of my c drive, and my d drive space went up by about 40 gb. When i did the system restore it asked me if i wanted to completely delete my c drive, and so i pressed yes. After the system restore, i tried to restore my backed up files and it said there were no recent back ups done on this laptop. I went to check "computer" and there was 1 c drive, and now instead of a d drive, theres 1 f drive. The f drive stated it was 40 gb full, which is the amount of files i backed up. When i open f drive, all folders inside are empty. I really need help becuase i had some really important files, pictures and songs.
Old 02-16-2012
neophyte

djintegratamil is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Im sorry problem is solved thanks, all i had to do is go to advanced restore, and choose to restore from drive f.