PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
WIDCOMM/Broadcomm Bluetooth problems - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Hardware Forum

Old 06-09-2012
neophyte

MacLaddy is on a distinguished road
Default WIDCOMM/Broadcomm Bluetooth problems

Hello all,

I have recently purchased a bluetooth device seen here from Amazon. Unfortunately, no matter what I do I can not seem to get it to work.

Everything went smooth with the installation. After I installed it I opened the program with no problem, and set my devices to discoverable. I have two pairs of headphones, and my HTC Evo, and I have used the bluetooth functions on all three of these so I know that they work.

However, even though the program opens, it does not find any of my devices. I click "Add a device," and nothing shows up.

I contacted Kinovo technical support, and they tried and tried to help me. They had me uninstall all of the drivers and programs, and then sent me here to download a newer driver. Unfortunately, this did not have any effect, as it still could not locate my devices.

After several attempts they determined that I had a bad bluetooth device, so they shipped me a new one free of charge. This didn't work either. The new one had the exact same problem.

This must be a problem with my computer, but I can't figure out for the life of me what it is.

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mac