PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
no networks after factory reset - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Networking Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2013
neophyte

Ginger219 is on a distinguished road
Default no networks after factory reset

I reset my hp laptop to factory using the windows vista disk and now I have no networks to connect to. I have a wifi modem that allows my cell phone to connect with no problem but nothing shows up in my "connect to a network" window. I followed the steps to update my driver and it says its already up to date (Realtek RTL8101 Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)

What's wrong? How do I fix it?