PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Vista Tiled Background Wallpaper Won't Re-Size Right - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum » Vista Aero

Old 09-01-2007
neophyte

orphanedhanyou is on a distinguished road
Default Vista Tiled Background Wallpaper Won't Re-Size Right

you know how you can have a small little pic for a background and then you tile it across your screen? Vista stretches it to fit the entire screen, stretches it to fit in the middle [where it would regularly be a single small pic], and then tiles it but its still huge!!!!! is there anything i can do? an update anything?

noways thanks for your time.
Old 10-18-2007
neophyte

gifted is on a distinguished road
Default The fix

I just learned how to fix this myself. Rather than right clicking an image and setting it as the background (or setting it via another prog), try this:

First of all, save the image you want to use as a .jpg (make sure the quality is set to the highest, so you don't suffer quality loss).

Right click your Desktop > Personalize > then click the Desktop Background control panel.

From here, you will see the "Location" drop down menu. Use the Browse button to select the file you wish to use. Now scroll down a little and set it to tile. The image should display at its correct size.

~Miki.