PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

cant change window color aperence - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum » Vista Aero

Old 08-27-2007
neophyte

Madonis12 is on a distinguished road
Default cant change window color aperence

i have looked all over the internet for 3 days now on how to change the color of the windows
and every single place tells me to

right click on desktop hit personalize go ot change window color and aperance
and its there
but...no..it isnt.... i do not have the abilty to run aero and im asuming that only people that can run aero can do it which isnt fair
one site said if you cannot run areo the only way it will set is if your in windows classic mode
wtf?

can somone help me...ium sick of plae blue
Old 08-27-2007
Agent - Level 2

tcash11 is on a distinguished road
Question What version of Vista?

What version of windows vista do you have?
Old 08-27-2007
neophyte

Madonis12 is on a distinguished road

vista home premium
i had to get a gig mem. upgrade so my pc whould be so slow... i was runing on the bare minimum req. so yeah... i wasnt expecting to get glassy areo...but i still thoguht id be able to change the window color! *rolls eyes*
Old 10-18-2007
neophyte

gifted is on a distinguished road
Default Try this

Sometimes a reboot fixes this, but if not:

Right click Desktop > Personalize > and click the Theme control panel.

In the Theme drop-down menu, select Windows Vista and hit ok.
This should restore your Aero.

Now right click Desktop > Personalize > and click Windows Color and Appearance control panel.

Down the bottom click "Open classic appearance properties for more color options".

Another box will pop up, where you can select the Color Scheme. Choose Windows Aero, and press OK. Once you have set Aero again, you may customise it further via the Personalize > Windows Color and Appearance control panel.

~Miki.