PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

XP Help Part 1 - Page 2 - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » Adware, Spyware, and Virus Removal

Old 01-30-2008
Agent - Level 1

davehc is on a distinguished road

No they are not. The contest is strictly XP.
Old 01-30-2008
Agent - Level 3

Trooper is on a distinguished road

Now I feel like the bad guy spoiling someone's fun. But I'm standing firm. Those posts are a word for word copy and paste written by someone else. It's all well and good to gather information from other people's work but it's a good idea to put it into your own words and make the effort to write your own documents

I would love to see your Vista guide davehc, that is if it is for public viewing? You too Coldplayer, got a link?

Edit: Don't worry...found it.
Old 01-30-2008
Agent - Level 1

This is my link to the Vista tune up file. All the associated files are included. The main one is, of course, the .doc , which has to be read in cojunction with the others.
http://www.divshare.com/download/3647445-85f
P.S. The Administrator is welcome to pin it if he feels it is worthwhile. An earlier effort was approved and posted up on Technet some time ago, during the earlier Beta testing, so I guess they found it OK! It has since been updated to include problems in the retail release.
Old 01-30-2008
Agent - Level 1

I've put my link over into the Vista help forum - not appropriate here!