PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Aero theme is missing!!! - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista Features Forum » Vista Aero

Old 03-27-2009
neophyte

ilayhabaz is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Aero theme is missing!!!

i have windows vista...

i restart my computer and the vista theme isn't showing, i go to themes and i find out that it disappeared!!!
here is what i see:

so please help me!!!!
Old 04-09-2009
Agent - Level 3

luckypunq is on a distinguished road

You need to change your colour scheme in (Right click on your desktop) select Personalize

===> Windows Color and Appearence

===> Open classic appearance properties for more color options (make sure you have enable transparency option box checked)

===> select Aero.

If Aero isn`t in the choice menu then you do not have a graphics card capable of running Aero. If you do and it is not working then you need to install your graphics drivers.