PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Playing DVDs _ multimedia Group - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Web Design & Development » Multimedia & Graphics

Old 01-05-2009
neophyte

hiphil is on a distinguished road
Default Playing DVDs _ multimedia Group

One of my Vista PCs has stopped playing DVD Movies. The DVD RW drive recognises and plays Music CDs and computer application disks but when I insert a Movie DVD it does not play. If i then click on the DVD Drive in Windows explorer it gives me the message INSERT A DISK and the DVD drive drawer comes out.
I can still play home movies on the PC that I have previously copied to the hard drive of the PC but strangely cannot play the home movie if i insert the original DVD that I copied it from....this used to work.
All the DVDs work fine on my other Visa PCs.
This is driving me nuts... any ideas from you folks would be appreciated
Old 05-10-2009
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

Is this retail movie disks we are looking at or home produced ?
No I'm not trying to catch you out, just establishing what we're dealing with, it's perfectly fine to compile your own DVD's.