PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Can't hear streaming radio - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum » Vista Audio

Old 07-11-2009
neophyte

G-Man is on a distinguished road
Default Can't hear streaming radio

The problem started two days ago prior to that I had no problem connecting to any radio stations. I have tried to listen to a variety of radio stations live, using both Firefox and Explorer. I can connect to the station but I can't hear the
audio. As a test, I connected to YouTube and I was able to get the audio just fine.

Thank you.
P.S. Windows Vista Home Premium
Old 07-11-2009
Agent - Level 3

luckypunq is on a distinguished road

Off the top of my head I can only suppose that you have to get a broader selection of codecs (I use CCCP), and it is also worth checking firefox add-ons for the latest plugins for WMP, realplayer and quicktime. The same goes for IE8 (realplayer). Tell me how you get on with those.