PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
Rather Large Problem - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows XP » XP Help Forum

Old 07-23-2009
neophyte

solid_dean is on a distinguished road
Default Rather Large Problem

Well managed to get a nice virus the other day which infected a .dll file. Not thinking i decided to remove the file using AVG antivirus as it flaged it up. As the anti virus prompted for a reset the major problem arised.

I can get as far as the windows loading screen but before the log in screen BDOD and reset. The error codes i have received is mainly STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} and then followed under that by 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x00000000).

I belive this is due to the removed .dll file but the problem is I dont know which one it was that was removed by the anti virus.

I cannot load in safe mode or command prompt mode do anything so i wanted to know if there is a list of all .dll files needed to start windows or if there was a way i could find what file AVG deleted.

I have managed to install a version of the enemy (ubuntu) just to recover files and try to replace the missing .dll

Any help greatly apreciated. Thanks for reading.
Old 09-09-2009
Member - Class 3

awesomo is on a distinguished road

At this point you know you have an infected windows OS and having boot problems. I would concentrate on data recovery from the infected/corrupted OS and reinstall a clean windows operating system. Transfer your data back and get a pro copy of Avast.