PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vhelpf'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 3
No "What you hear" Record option - Vista Help Forum

Go Back   Vista Help Forum » Windows Vista » Vista A/V Forum » Vista Audio

Old 09-19-2009
Level 1 Member

bigsnake is on a distinguished road
Default No "What you hear" Record option

Sound Card - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy HD

When I had XP I had a option called what you hear and it was a recording options , ever since ive installed vista Ive noticed it doesnt have this feature so I cannot record Audio, that inclueds any program like audacity aswell , is there a fix for this or atleast a program that records from the vista stream audio insted of the sound cards driver audio ?

Thx
Old 10-04-2009
Agent - Level 3

cyclic is on a distinguished road

You need to update your card, Audigy is not fully supported by Vista as it wont work (by design) with hardware accelerated audio from that Creative chip, you may also notice EAX is not available.
The next generation of Creative cards after the Audigy is the X-Fi series, which apart from performing better can support the features you want.

Finally if you google for 'record what you hear' you will find many suitable and free utilities.